- Material Receipts against Orders
- Approval & Rejection of Materials by Quality Control
- Label Printings from the system
- A R No. assigning against various batches.
- Stock Status such as Quarantine, Rejection, Approved
- Stock issues based on system generated requisition as per standard formulas.
- Validations on issue of expired based material & as per FEFO (First Expired First Out)
- A.R.No. Status
- Retesting of Materials as per Retest Over Due Report
- Conversion of various grades on approval of Quality Control
- Excess Return from Production, Material Transfers & Stock Adjustment
- Additional Requisition of materials for Producton.
- Issues for Job Work & Return (Third Party Job Work)
- Stock Goods in Process
- Production Delivery to various stages & BSR
- Cost Estimation
- ATR (Analytical Test Report) & FPRR (Finished Product Release Report) from the system
- Bill of Material for Raw Material & Packing Material
- Quarantine, Approval
You are aware that for any Pharmaceutical ERP, compliance with GMP & FDA requirement considered as prime importance. Though 21 CFR Part II has been launched, many companies yet to tackle its practical implementation. User-friendly GSeven’s ERP Solution is compliant to all statutory regulation & as per the guidelines of 21CFR Part II and it is quick to implement.